Landing Pad locations are selected based on their status as a global innovation hub, their innovation and startup ecosystem, and their accessible network of entrepreneurial talent, mentors and investors.
- San Francisco - The San Francisco Landing Pad is located at RocketSpace, in the geographical and cultural heart of the new technology boom. The neighbourhood is peppered with startups, technology investors and established companies, all of which combine to provide a rich environment of skills and talent for Australian companies to draw from. Notable alumni of RocketSpace include Spotify, Uber and Zappos.
- Tel Aviv - The Tel Aviv Landing Pad will be located at SOSA (South of Salame). Described as 'the town centre for the innovation industry' in Tel Aviv, SOSA was founded by a community of innovation stakeholders, including some of the most prominent angel and venture capital investors in Israel. Occupying four stories of a vintage industrial building in South Tel Aviv, SOSA offers its members a uniquely crafted space, designed to promote interaction, creativity and collaboration.
- Shanghai - The Shanghai Landing Pad is located at coworking space XNode. XNode strives to be the bridge between China and the rest of the world by bringing together the top local and China based international startups into one community. Through its Xelerator program, XNode grows fledgling companies into successful, scalable, and sustainable businesses while simultaneously working with fully developed corporate companies to foster innovation within their organisations. XNode has a strong focus on tech, investor pitch training, demo days, and mentorship from some of China’s top business minds.
- Berlin - The Berlin Landing Pad is located at coworking space betahaus – one of Berlin's best known locations for startups. betahaus brings together international startups and major German and European corporations to facilitate investment opportunities and the nurturing and acceleration of new technologies and business ideas. betahaus aims to foster entrepreneurship, creativity, rapid prototyping and innovative product development.
- Singapore - The Singapore Landing Pad is located at BASH, Singapore’s largest integrated startup space. BASH is positioned in the centre of the Singapore startup ecosystem and is part of the larger innovation community including other stakeholders and technology innovation hubs centred around Fusionopolis, Biopolis and Research Institutes such as the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technology University.