Who Should Apply
What kind of startup are we looking for?
Businesses that are ‘born global’, and by their very nature will disrupt the marketplace to achieve their potential as high-growth and high-return enterprises.
We are looking for Australian startups that are ready to go global and have:
- Vision – what are your startup’s objectives and how are you going to achieve them?
- Scalability – can you deliver your product or service to 100 or 1 million customers?
- Traction – do you have a proof-of-concept, existing sales and customers, funding, investors and partners?
- Differentiation – how does your offering disrupt its marketplace, and what is your value proposition and vision for growth?
- Market relevance – how would 90 days in a Landing Pad make a difference to your startup?
Landing Pads participants are required to meet all costs associated with their travel, accommodation and insurance, and obtain an appropriate visa for the market.
If you are offered a space at a Landing Pad, Austrade will put in place an agreement with you that sets out the program's terms and conditions and mutual obligations.